My four-year-old son tells people that my job is “to keep him safe and also other people.”
I love problem-solving and making workplaces safer.
I have practiced my skills in: machine guarding, real “zero harm” program implementation, risk assessments, chemical management, incident/accident investigations, workplace reviews, safety audits, ergonomic advise & workstation set-up, safety manual establishment & review, coaching, workshops, OHSMS implementation, safety helpline advice.
Specialties: Chemical (Dangerous Good & Hazardous Substance) Safety and Compliance:
– Best practice advice on controlling exposure to chemical hazards
– Storage & Handling advice
– Development & review of policies
– Chemical management and work procedures
– Customised compliance checklists
– Chemical registers, site manifest preparation and maintenance,
– Risk Assessments,
– Coaching in chemical risk assessments, basic legislation, standards and compliance