I’m an accomplished manager with 20 years’ experience in the resources industry and a proven track record of successful strategic and tactical leadership. I have a breadth of experience leading both operational and technical work groups, and have worked within large global companies as well as a smaller service provider.
– Energetic and engaging with an ability to communicate at all levels
– Highly adaptable to leading teams outside of my area of technical expertise
– Identification and implementation of business improvement opportunities and simplification of systems
– Contractor management including influencing contractor performance in safety and production
– Strong budget management and financial skills, and degree qualified in applied finance
– Health and safety qualified with a values based attitude towards safety
I have a technical background in geology and have always worked with diverse and multidisciplinary teams. I have project managed numerous improvement initiatives and are certified in Lean Six Sigma techniques. Career highlights include engaging closely with contracting partners at a number of operations that led to significant improvements in safety, productivity and cultural change.
I enjoy working closely with people and assisting in organisational cultural change. I am known for my positive attitude and excellent communication skills. Within my teams, I have demonstrated an ability to instill a common vision and to develop a dynamic team based on trust, inclusiveness and mutual respect